Portland Community College Newberg Center
Portland Community College Newberg Center offers a variety of courses - credit and non-credit - for residents of Newberg and surrounding areas. As one of a handful of LEED Platinum educational facilities in the nation, Newberg Center opened its doors in fall of 2011.
Course offerings during fall, winter, spring and summer quarters include:
• reading, writing and math - college prep through college level classes
• psychology, sociology, history
• writing, literature, and communications
• business and computing skills
• astronomy and environmental science
• non-credit, community education courses in a variety of topics
• low- or no-cost classes for seniors
• volunteer opportunities in our Learning Garden
• and more!
We welcome your interest in PCC - as a potential student, donor, or community partner. With your support, we can strengthen our region's economy by educating a skilled workforce, prepare students to successfully transfer to four-year colleges and universities, enrich the community through lifelong learning, build a greener workforce while shrinking our carbon footprint, and maintain our responsibility to be a sound financial steward of public dollars.
Located in Newberg just off Highway 99W on the corner of Brutscher Street and Fernwood Road.